martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Happy birthday to the virgo fellow and mi self

To my grand friend, who is now at the Fudutupuh..
Happy birthday Sammy!
I've known you since...ages ago, and your a super funny person. Somehow talking to you always makes me laugh. we are grand Virgos, but you've got the grand personality...good enough for both of us. :)
You taught me something that i use for my super cool tai dances that i do for Julie, so yeah...the little thing that you taught me made many others happy...or annoyed..anyways, you'd de grandest of the grand virgos.


And everyone, its my birthday too..if you wish to wish me a happy birthday, go right ahead..nothing stopping you.

1 comentario:

  1. HAHA WOOOOOOOH happy birthday to the both of you! Nikki, you are a really awesome little sister, you are always bubbly, happy, affectionate with everyone, and can always bring a smile to my face even when I am totally not in a smily mood, hehe. Keep growing up, but don't lose track of your age, haha, your still a little junior teen ;), but you are now allowed to hold hands and eat icecream, so thats cool. I love you Nik, have a great year.
    And Sam, you are really the stuff! The best friend I have ever had, and probably ever will have. You are always there when I need you with some good advice, words of counsel and happiness, or just plain old stupidity that makes everyone loosen up and be happy. You are an awesome musician, and I hope that all of your wildest dreams come true, and that the Lord gives you the deepest desires of your very deep deep heart. Cheers with the wifey, may you both prosper and have many children ;), jeje. I love you bro, happy 18th, it is a killer year, hehe, im pre-viewing it for you, and can say that what I have seen so far is righteous. The circumstances may be kinda different, but I hope it'll be your very best year yet. Stay true to the revolution bra, and never stop being that awesome fighter that you are! Cheers, long live the virgo tribe...oooh bah

    ResponderEliminar