martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

Hurracanes!

I haven't posted in ages, i know...
We started out Christmas shows, although i don't have any pictures of those.
Most what makes my day... is that every two weeks or so, we go to watch these super awsome basket ball games, and of course I'm super popular among the basket ball players, they are all over me..although they are all very hideous..who knows, they could get me in the VIP..since i am a very important person to god's kingdom! As you all may know, being the sweet person that i am, i all ways cheer for the team everyone is booing! and i boo the team that everyone is cheering for, its very simple...I always "boo" the Tampico 'HURRACANES'
the last game i went to was super good..the hurracanes won by 3 points, (they normally loose, but now they are doing better) i couldn't watch the last 4 seconds..i was jumping and biting my straw.
And since i was the only one votting for the "panteras" team everyone noticed me..and that wasn't good, so everyone started pointing and laughing at me..hahahah..and then i found out, my shirt was on insideout..JOKE! naw..but they were laughing at me, i started crying. (i didn't really)

Well, i could go on and on about my basket ball funness, but i best be leaving..pray for our shows to go super well, and pray to god for pictures from me ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario